Lets Make A Difference

01/12/2009


First of all, I just wanted to thank you all again for the continues support that you have showed to the U'nregistered. We have a few more design coming out soon as a sign of thank you for your great support.

This is the real deal from the U'nregistered, the reason why we exist in the market place. It has always been a passion of mine to reach a level where I am able to help others that is in need.

I realize that by doing it alone the differences that I am able to make is so little if compare to the differences that a hundred, thousand or a million people come together with one purpose and help to make a better future.

I am inspired long ago, but watching Travis Mccoy play his part in the Staying Alive Foundation, I am determine to do more for the community and for the world in general. Assuredly I am working my way there now and you play a part in it too!


10% from everything that you purchased from the U'nregistered will be proceed to our fund, and hopefully we could collect enough soon to start our 1st charity work or social event to help some of the needy people out there.

I would like to again thank you because you have made it possible for us!

I would like to know your opinion on how we can do more and what we can do to actually make a differences in our community. Share your thought and lets all work together for a better future =)

daniel chiam
Facebook Stumble Delicious Twitter MySpace

Write To U's


Name
Subject
Email Address
Message

Advertisment

Join The U'nregistered Shopper

GUEST BOOK

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP